Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Night of Sleep Talking

So Jay talked in his sleep again last night ( again about Mazzie and the puppies ). So last night I was snug in my warm bed when all of the sudden Jay pops out of bed and started looking around the room asking, "where is Mazzie?" He then decides to turn on the bright overhead light and looks under the bed still asking, "where is Mazzie?" ( this is where Mazzie used to sleep before the puppies were born ) I told him "she isn't in here". He said "She had here puppies last night. I need to find her". I said "what? Jay go back to bed. The puppies are 3 weeks old." He said "oh" stratched his head and said oh yea. These are the crazy things I go through during the night. haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man. that's awesome. any new stories?