Tuesday, March 9, 2010

big week!

Today we went to the doctor for our 17.5 appointment. We could have found out if Baby Hassell is a boy or girl instead we got them to write down the gender in an envelope. Friday night our families are coming in town and we will find out the gender all together. I took the envelope to a local bakery and I am getting them to make us a baby cake with the inside either pink or blue. Friday night Jay and I will cut the cake and we will all find out all together if our baby is a BOY OR GIRL!!! We are so excited and can't wait until Friday. It will be a night of celebration!!

I have posted a poll. What do you think we are having??

Other appointment news:
- Baby H is 8 ounces
- Baby H is a hand sucker. Which was soooo precious but it also means we might need to start saving for those braces.
- Baby H is measuring bigger and a few days early
- I gained 4 more lbs in 3 weeks - Awesome! ( I even took my shoes off today ).
- Everything else looked great on the sonogram. It was amazing to see this precious miracle that is growing inside of me. I am just so Amazed by God. Thanks for the prayers. God is good.

1 comment:

BeingBratton said...

Yeah!! Definitely will be a BLUE cake :) Text us when you get the news! Can't wait to find out!